
Will we be picked? Will we not be picked? Will we be picked?
I guess this is kind of like the two week wait after ovulation and before a missed period. Am I pregnant, or not? Did I do everything in my power to get this baby? I went over my profile again today, not having looked at it for over a month, I wonder if we will appeal to her? What does the other couple have to offer? Are they parents, or do they not have any kids? What race are they? Will race make a difference to the Birthmom? What does the other family have to offer? What is the Birthmom looking for? All these questions zoom around in my head all day so much I actually get a headache. We have a 50% chance that the Birthmom will pick the other family, but yet we also have a 50% chance she'll pick us. I wonder if she'll go through with the adoption after she holds her baby girl in her arms? So scary, So exciting, So anxious and life-changing all at once.
Will we be picked, or not??




No comments:
Post a Comment