Tuesday, July 22, 2008

6 Days and Waiting...


Stealing a line from a friend of mine's post, "Is time really relative?" She is still considering us, which is wonderful, but my nerves are on edge. I jump every time the phone rings. Then I get disappointed when its not our SW. Today I get in the mail a gift from Pampers. An explanation of how to cure the third trimester blues, and uncomfortableness. Plus a newborn diaper with lots of coupons. Hmmm. A sign from heaven?? I haven't signed up for anything, especially babywise since 2006. Wierd, I know. It gets you thinking, doesn't it? Plus I also received paperwork from an adoption grant we applied for. So, here we are 6 days past still waiting, with baby packages coming. Must be a sign from heaven for something magical to happen. But will it be this baby girl?? Tune in to find out. Hopefully we'll know soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry gretchen! you guys are in my prayers!