
Sunday was a sad day for me. Mostly I go through my life not too obsessed. Not feeling like my arms ache to hold my baby. My life is full of children so I don't have too much to complain about, do I? Well sunday was a different story. I took the kids to McDonald's Play Place after church, and low and behold two new moms sat down beside me. They must've been in the same birthing class together the way they were talking. Two brand-spanking new infant daughters. UGH! Slowly I realized my exhuberance from church was plummeting in a downward spiral and I was beginning to feel that ache in my gut. My heart began to ache and I began to feel like I was never going to hold my daughter. Today isn't much better. My SW called and said the BMom had changed her mind. I was really beginning to think we had a chance because this mom wanted a family with kids. So here I am once again, a sad Mommy...




No comments:
Post a Comment