Friday, October 17, 2008

A Sign???


I'm just sick. Seriously. I'm crying and I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I just lost my daughter. My big secret I've been keeping from you all because I didn't want to jinx it, is my Indian daughter. The agency just called and it is not good news. I could spend all our money and not be able to bring our daughter home. How can you get so attached to a picture? How can you get past this. I was calling her daughter and the first time in a year, I felt I was really gonna become a momma. She is in an orphanage that isn't doing well financially and so they may take all our money and just shut down. No child at the end of the tunnel,and that is just something we just cannot afford to do. After I got off the phone with the agency I went into the living room to look at our children's pictures on the fireplace and hers had fallen over. A sign. One heartbreaking sign.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey gretch.so sorry to hear that.i know you really wanted to adopt this girl and have her as your daughter.Mabey God is just testing your faith,or mabey its not meant for u to have this child or for how sad it sounds-to not be able to adopt one at all.Just be patient no matter how hard that seems AND BELIEVE IN GOD AND HAVE FAITH AND TRUST HIM AND PRAY TO HIM ABOUT IT!! I love you gretch and Im here for you!Love you Bianca May-Your Lil Sis,SHB

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry gretchen. I have nothing to say that will help but you are in my prayers. Keep the Faith.............