Three, almost four years later we were pregnant. I seem to get pregnant in April. The one thing with infertility you always know the exact day you conceive. April 6, 1999 I conceived Laural Rose. I found out on April 21st, and that day received flowers from my dad.
Fast forward to December 25, 2002. I got pregnant with my son Caleb. After hemorrhaging and almost dying, he was born on Labor Day weekend. Beautiful blue carnations filled my hospital room.
Once again, I began to try to conceive in 2006. April always was my lucky month! April 20th I conceived my baby boy. All this, after I had received a bouquet of roses out of the blue, from my friend who was stationed in Iraq. Two weeks later I saw those two beautiful lines on a pregnancy test. ~Another friend of mine had gotten a single rose before she had found out she was pregnant, the month prior.~ Completely unexpected, for both of us.
That leads me up to Sunday April 19th, 3 days ago. I came out of a church I attend, and laying on my windshield, under my wipers was a beautiful yellow daffodil. I looked around and no one else had one on their windshield. Since I only know one other family who attends this church, I came home and left a message to thank them for such a beautiful flower. But they weren't there. They weren't even in the state. In a church of 5,000 attendees, I don't know anyone else. So who could've given me this flower? I've been pondering this, and wonder if it is a sign of things to come. Could this flower be unexpected as, my others? Is it a sign that baby girl has been born? Is it a sign that a referral is on the way within the month? All I know is whenever I became pregnant, after conception, I received a flower or flowers completely unexpected. So I am pondering this case of the daffodil. All we know for certain is time will tell, and the case WILL be solved. And April IS my lucky month!




2 comments:
Thank you for sharing this. What a wonderful God wink!
What a great story! Thanks for sharring.
Post a Comment