
So I spent the weekend praying to God for a type of revelation and peace back into my life. It's back. Saturday night church service was on endurance during hard times. He talked about Job. Poor Job lost all his wealth, servants, children, and his health but yet he continued to praise God. He had great endurance and rode out the storm. When the storm was over, God was so pleased with Job he blessed him twice as much as he had before. I needed to be reminded of Job's steadfast love. God also reminded me of the daffodil. Great things are sure to come. And even on the way home, I was singing and this song on the radio hit me. Instead of just singing, this song woke me up and I realized what I was singing. "The waiting is the hardest part." Thanks Tom Petty. I agree with you. Thanks God for giving me peace and a reminder on how our strength WILL rise while we wait upon the Lord. Perseverance builds my faith. I'm running a race of endurance and I'm glad I'm back on the path!
James 1:2-3 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
1Peter 5:10 And the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
Phillipians 4: 6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Thank you Jesus for helping me once again.




2 comments:
Glad to here you are feeling better. Keep praying!
Glad to hear you are in better spirits. The waiting is hard, but you are now a lot closer to getting your referral! Hang in there!
Post a Comment