Well I just called Amanda because Bill leaves on June 22nd for military duty in Sacramento CA. I wanted to know if there was a possibility that we would have a referral before that, simply because if any of you know the military it can be VERY difficult to track soldier's down with calls or mail when they are gone. And they usually get in trouble when they get mail. They get teased and have to open it in front of others, to see if there is any food, or love letters in there. It's the military and their crazy! But I love them. Anyhoo, I was hoping that she would say, nope, there is a little girl I plan on referring you in the next 2 weeks. To no such avail, she told me she doesn't normally know much in advance about referrals or even how many they are getting. So I guess we will have to get his address and *hopefully* he will be able to access a computer and be able to use his cell. I can't imagine what it will be like for him to be LOTS of states away, and not able to share our referral news, or him to not see her picture. Geez....




2 comments:
I hate to hear this!
2 bad..... :0(:0(:0(
Post a Comment