Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Opening a window...


So I have began the process of finding out if the WIC were mine. From many prayers from you and our family, God has opened the window so I could "see". I always like that. I'm scared of the dark. I hate fumbling around in it, and would be happy if I always had light. But that will never happen while I am on this Earth, so I was grateful to God that He at least opened a window to let some light in. Bill and I filled out information for the agency to request more information on those 3 kids. A sibling group and a singleton. When they emailed me back they said the singleton already had a family asking about more info on her. But they would review our paperwork to see about the sibling group. All the while I continued to pray. Then yesterday I read on the BCS blog that there were many children over the age of 5 waiting of both genders. So I emailed my coordinator to see if any of these kids were in our orphanage. And then I waited for God to work. Soon I got an email response back from my coordinator stating that currently there weren't any children in our orphanage that haven't been referred yet. So I knew God didn't want us to go that direction. And I waited until this morning about the sibling group. I received an email back from that agency that the kids had found a family and they wouldn't be able to work with me because of a medical issue. So that door shut. Thank you God for answering our prayers and letting a little light in. It gets scary when we are fumbling around in the dark and don't know where the door is. Please God keep opening a window and opening and shutting the door so we can follow your lead. I am a sheep and you are my shepherd, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: