Tuesday, October 13, 2009

8 months DTE


I've had a few people comment about why I haven't written a new post lately. Well really no reason other than I have nothing to say. No referral yet, and currently our wait is 6-8 months on an infant girl. So if they don't want the wait time upped, I must get a referral TODAY! I used to feel so "inspirational" but lately I just feel "blah". Yesterday I was out with the ladies and I kept grabbing my phone in my pocket and literally squeezing it to make it ring. I checked it to make sure it had plenty of battery power left. So if you are reading this please pray really super hard I get a referral today. When we began the wait was 1-3 months. When we hit 2 months it was upped to 4-6 months. When we hit 6 months, it was upped to 6-8 months. And today 10-13-09 is my day I am 8 months waiting. I really don't want it upped to 8-10 months waiting. Neither would others waiting for an infant girl. Plus today is my step-parents birthday. It would be a super awesome surprise to show up at school, where my step-mom teaches, with a bouquet of flowers and a picture of my baby girl. Now there would be no better present in the world for her than that! But it all has to happen TODAY! It comes down to this moment. This day. Pray with me......

1 comment:

Joy said...

Need some inspiration? Today I heard that ORPHANS and the NINETH largest people group in the world. Your little girl will make that one less.