Thursday, December 17, 2009

A praying man...


Psalm 16:9 The prayer of a Righteous man is powerful and effective.


Just as the Bible says, true prayer from my Christian friends do help. Last night, I received some wisdom from God. My friend Lynn called me and we talked about PNut. After I got off the phone, my husband and I talked, and I think God turned a lightbulb on. I *think* we figured out why the IAD said, what he said, about her medical. I am truly hoping that when we get PNut home, she will become very healthy. I must say her new picture shows an alert growing baby. I know God is keeping His hand upon her. I know He is giving her the nutrition and care that she needs. And He is giving us wisdom to line up Doctors when she gets home. So continue to pray for all of us. It IS working. And I wanted to let you know that you are truly helping perform a miracle in our little girl. We are all appreciative of it. Christmas is on Jan 7 in Ethiopia. Let's pray she has a "legal" family by the time she celebrates Christ's birth!

1 comment:

Sha Zam- said...

I have faith. And I have seen with my own eyes- what Love transforms. She will thrive when you get there to hold her.