Friday, January 22, 2010

Birth Certificate...


Her birth certificate has been received!  We are still waiting for her passport and her final medical exam.  And then it is "Leaving on a jet plane"!!!!  Very excited!!!  Last night we finally got to tell our adoption support group that we are an adoptive family.  The last meeting was 4 days before we got "the call"  and here we are leaving in two weeks to go pick up our little girl!  Of course we had to pass around her picture.  There was lots of "Ooohhh's"  "Awww's".  I can't believe this is finally happening!  Monday it will be 2 years that we have waited for her.  And we are so close now.  So so close.....

2 comments:

Jaime & Kelly said...

Glad to hear you received an update! I won't be long! BTW-we used Susan Parr and they are wonderful!

Faith said...

I am so excited for you Gretchen!! Can't wait to see all the pictures of you and your little one:)!