Saturday, January 30, 2010

Travel call!!!

Last night at 5:30PM, I had just gotten home from dropping my daughter off at a sleepover birthday party for my niece.  Before my husband and I went out on a date, I decided to check my email.  I turned on the computer and saw I had 4 emails.  On the next page I saw it, the email I had been checking over and over again for.  It had her name and it said: Final Visa Interview Scheduled.  My husband was looking over my shoulder at the same time, and I think be both gasped.  (We had been expecting a phone call!)  The email couldn't load up fast enough.  Seriously, not fast enough.  I held unto my chair waiting with bated breath to see what it would say.  I read the first sentence in a several paragraph email, and started screaming.  (Actually I didn't read it, I scanned it for the date! ;0)  I grabbed my husband by the arm, and started screaming!  We leave one week from today!!!  ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Faith said...

OMG! One week will be here in no time!! I am SO happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

wow it's going to be a crazy week! hooray, hold on baby girl, daddy and mommy are coming!

Beth said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! So happy for you. I am teary just thinking about you going and cannot wait to hear about your travels and meet your precious little one. Know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers!