I can't believe it. My husband and I have been chosen. Remember the "Shower post" and how I put my application in to try and "pay it forward"?!?!!!! I just got the call! We were chosen!!!
Out of thousands of applications, only 60 were picked and two of them were us. Only God....Seriously only God.....
In June, my husband and I will fly out and help to rebuild in orphanage in HAITI!!!!!!
Thank you God, for allowing me to somewhat repay you for what you have given to me. I adore you...
And the orphanage compound is outside port-au-prince and can you believe this, named: God's Planet!
Click here for a picture!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Awesome Gretchen!!!!
That is AMAZING! It feels so good to feel like things happen for a reason. Congrats!
so cool! congrats! I have heard about this advertised, but didn't catch your reference before.
That is awesome! I am so jealous! What an amazing way to pay it forward. You rock :)
Post a Comment