Today Yohanna went for her lung testing. She had blood tests and pricked fingers and x-rays. What a day for her and mommy! She was a trooper as always. As her teeny-tiny veins rolled and they continued to dig into her arm with their needle, she cried very little. And then mommy picked her up and she smiled. No tears at all during her x-ray. How in the world did I end up with such a content baby?! I just adore her, as do all the nurses!!! She weighed in at 17 pounds and 5 ounces and is 25 inches tall. She's came far in her short life. What a miracle. Everyday she puts me in awe, and I am SO thankful for my sweet PNut!
Now the testing is done and we await her results, but as for her, it is just another naptime!
Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord.
We know everything she has been through in her short life, and those angels aren't giving up on her yet!!!!!!




2 comments:
She is a miracle, Gretchen. Praying for good results.
I hope the testing all comes out well! She is just so dang adorable!
Post a Comment