Monday, October 4, 2010

Because I can...

Today I felt nudged, and because I promised I would fulfill His nudges before they happen, I did it.  And now I sit here full of goosebumps.  Full of tears.  Full of wondering why oh why God?  And how in the world?  And I am asking you for an IOU.  Thats right God, I'm asking you for an IOU, and a discernment on this.  I know you brought me here, and intended for me to see this.  But now?  How would it work?  I am literally in shock, and thinking that maybe this is a mistake, but I checked, and its true.  How in the world did this happen?  This CAN'T be why you brought me here.  Or is it?  Oh.My.Gosh.  I am standing in awe of the one who promises life.  Life eternal.  And I am actually speechless.  It IS the boy in the tree.  I have MET him.  I have asked about him months ago, only to no avail.  And here he is, in all his glory, waiting for a family.  Dear God, I pray for discernment.  I am in awe, and can't believe it.  As my body is riddled with trembles, and tears pour down my face, and I feel YOUR presence here, I don't want to disappoint.  But how in the world?  How in the WORLD?!! All I can say to you God is yikes...

I do love you God, even though walking with you hand in hand makes me scared.  I know you would never let me fall, and you would always take care of me, no matter what.  And I do love you for that.  I DO, but I don't think I can do this.  Is this what you intend?  Holy cripes.  I am in shock...
Boys.
Pictures.
Dreams. As for dreaming he came into the orphanage a few short weeks after this.  Is this what you intended?  Oh.My.Gosh Lord, you really know how to make someone get goosebumps...

4 comments:

Cottongim Family said...

I KNEW IT!!!! I will now pray for discernment for you. God sets orphans in families. He will set this little boy in the right family...and if it is yours, He will provide the way and the means. I am learning that as I walk through this adoption. God is faithful and He WILL provide. Praying for you.

Sha Zam- said...

Freaking out over here. WILD!!

Faith said...

Wow! How amazing is that?? I will be thinking of you and hoping all goes well...and that you are lead in a perfect path.

Anonymous said...

I don't even know you and I think God is definitely speaking to you! Praying for discernment and peace in your heart as you press into him!