So today I was flipping through facebook and found an amazing newsletter for those who suffer through infertilty. I would have loved this resource when we were needing comfort. Here is the link for those of you interested: http://www.bethany.org/A55798/bethanyWWW.nsf/0/ABABCF75B84C6F0E85256D630065D9B4
I also want to send out a HUGE congratulations to my friend Faith who had her beautiful baby girl Addison last week!!! Isn't she just purely gorgeous?!
And we celebrated a one year "Homecoming Day" on sunday! Its been one year already?! I can't believe it, yet it feels as if Yohanna has been here forever!
One last thing! I am having a Giveaway from my nonprofit! All you have to do is "Follow" our nonprofit blog and you are entered! I LOVE giveaways! I remember the excitement I had when I won my dress from the ET Forum! I have it and can't WAIT for my little Peanut to fit in it! So jump on over there and follow the blog and you will automatically be entered to win a shirt, bracelet, or bag. Your choice!!! Here's the address! http://deliveringhopeinc.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-me.html
I also want to send out a HUGE congratulations to my friend Faith who had her beautiful baby girl Addison last week!!! Isn't she just purely gorgeous?!
And we celebrated a one year "Homecoming Day" on sunday! Its been one year already?! I can't believe it, yet it feels as if Yohanna has been here forever!
One last thing! I am having a Giveaway from my nonprofit! All you have to do is "Follow" our nonprofit blog and you are entered! I LOVE giveaways! I remember the excitement I had when I won my dress from the ET Forum! I have it and can't WAIT for my little Peanut to fit in it! So jump on over there and follow the blog and you will automatically be entered to win a shirt, bracelet, or bag. Your choice!!! Here's the address! http://deliveringhopeinc.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-me.html





1 comment:
Awwww, thanks, Gretchen!! We think she is pretty perfect:). I am officially following DH now:).
Post a Comment