Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Making a difference!

Who says one person can't make a difference?
Alot of individuals add up to a HUGE difference!
This is just my amount of donated formula for Ethiopia.  I am just one person out of our traveling team of 8! 
Many people donated to this me.  From numerous states!  When I think how many infants are going to be affected by this formula, I get a little teary-eyed.  What a blessing it will be to walk into orphanages and donate.  To walk through the Korah dump with infant feeding kits, and hand it out to momma's with babies.   
This nutrition will save many lives!  Lives like my little Yohanna.  To give back a little that has been given to me.  What a blessing that is! 

When I weighed it all, it weighed over 34 pounds itself!!!  You should see all the donations I have surrounding me!  My 100 pound weight limit I'm allowed to have, will be filled to overflowing!  And that is a GREAT problem to have!  Thanks to all who have donated, both far and wide!!!  You are not forgotten, and your blessing will be great to those who receive it!!!  You will be with me in Spirit as I hand all this out!
Two weeks and counting!!!

Thank you, Thank you , Thank you!!!!!!

Who says one person can't make a difference?!!!! 

PS:  If you're wondering why it is all in baggies instead of cans, its because we save alot of room and weight if we for-go the cans and use baggies! 

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wonderful. God bless you all.

Jaime & Kelly said...

hey your aren't updating your blog very much slacker!!!