Monday, June 22, 2009

:0(

(Bill & Baby Samuel in a Humvee)

My hubby is now gone for the rest of the summer. It's me and the kids now. I have been making a list of things we can do during this long hot summer. I was hoping we would have a referral before he left, so I could be "nesting". I would have gotten a lot done while he was gone. But no referral, and I doubt we will have one this summer. So my "nesting" idea is gone. My yard sale's are over, so now on to figuring out a date and title of our Car Wash we will have. I'm trying to come up with a catchy title. Our yard sale was, "Passport to Africa" just like my blog title. Now I need something like, "Washing our way to Africa". Any ideas??? At least I'll be visiting some of you in Indy in a few short weeks. I love my hubby as a soldier, but it can be really lonely sometimes.... :0(

No comments: