Dear God,
I come to you today with a smile on my face. I am SO happy you have made me and called me your own. You made me with dishwater blonde hair, and light blue eyes. You made me to adore children and sometimes act like them. You made me to be able to witness to people about your great love without any nervous jitters. You made me with one toe bent so that it gives me a uniqueness. You gave me a love of music. An ability to portray my love to you through playing music and dancing. You gave me a blow-up side. A way to release all my frustration and pressure at once. To not hold it in, but to let it out, so it shall be gone forever. You don't allow me to hold grudges, which between you and I helped me out alot. But you knew it would before I was born. You gave me the ability to not judge others. I have never been one to people-please. Instead I people-appreciate. But God you did not make me with alot of patience. You and I know this, and I have tried Lord. Really I have. I have avoided walking into baby stores. I have avoided baby showers. I have avoided things that would deep down hurt me. But time is up. I am ready God. You know I am, and you know I have been. I don't know what you are waiting for, but time is just too short. Another dear friend has gone to heaven to be with you and its just one more person who will not share the joy in Miss E's existence. I am ready for my friends to be back from Afghanistan, and I am ready for a referral!!! So I am smiling at you once again God because you made me. You know how I am. You made me this way. So I will get your attention with my message in a bottle, or my helium balloons, and I will post the pictures on here. Whether you read this or you read my balloon letter you will know about my plead. I love you Lord with all my heart and soul. And I want you to listen to me. Please keep Miss E safe. Please keep my friends safe from harm. And Dear God please bring all of them home safe to me.
Love,
Me: daughter of the King
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment