Monday, January 18, 2010

Getting closer...


(Got milk?!)


Travel is imminent.  I have been told I will hear travel dates this week.  Will it be today?  I hope so!!!  I will be sure to let you know!!!  Pray, pray, pray that its Feb 2nd....

Mark 9:37  Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me."


4 comments:

Ruth said...

Nadia just walked by and saw Yohanna's picture and said (while waving) "hi, baby." Hope you get good news soon!!!

George said...

I hope you hear something about travel very soon. Is your agency open today? Ours is closed for the holiday.

Jaime & Kelly said...

phone ring, phone ring, phone ring!!! we need to travel!!! oh and i bought you a box of special jelly beans!!

Sherry said...

Hoping you hear something very, very soon.