Friday, January 1, 2010
Patience
OK Ethiopia and/or Amanda: I'm dying here!!! I am still fasting. I am still praying. And I must say if I don't hear something soon, we will literally be able to eat off the floor! LOL I am trying to keep myself busy, by cleaning the house, but Geesh! This is so much worse than waiting for a referral. I know she is going to call. But when?!?! I don't know. All I know is that Ethiopia is sketchy with electricity and internet. Two very important things needed for her to let me know the verdict. Please pray with me that it will be available soon so we can know. I am trying to think of the Bible verse below of thinking of everything worty of praise, but hurry Lord. *twiddling thumbs* In the words of my dear friend Shannon, Patience Schmatience. Waiting rotts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment