My soul is at rest, finally. After much praying, I have began a new journey. A journey of hope. A dream. A place where God can refine me. He can soften away my hard edges and he can use me for His purpose. If that doesn't sound like enough, He chose me to go through this with a friend. To be set apart for Him. To reach out of the boundaries of the world. The [box] the world puts us in. Simply because we must be weird, or too overly nice. Depends on who you were talking to. But I for one am me. Just me. Human. Christ's friend and follower. Compassionate. Willing to step out of the [box] to make someone else's life better. I am so excited to be on this journey. And so excited that God gave me a friend to travel through life with.
Refiner's fire.
My hearts one desire
Is to be holy.
(Set apart) for you Lord.
I choose to be holy.
Set apart for you my Master.
Ready to do your will.
We have began to plant a seed. (Or paperwork.) To begin a non-profit foundation. Which will provide necessities to better improve people's lives throughout the world. Whether it be at home or in the most remote villages in Africa. I am SO excited to begin. And a little scared too! Please pray for us as we begin a new dream. A new journey. To Deliver Hope...Matthew 13:31-32 He told them another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. Though it is the smallest of all your seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and perch in its







No comments:
Post a Comment