Monday, February 7, 2011

A present...


Normally I spend all my time on here writing about ME.  Well me and God.  I guess that is what I am good at!  Oh and I can't forget my kiddos.  Ok, so I write about me and the two zests of my life: my family and my God.  I tend not to write about my "job" aka: Delivering Hope.  I know you all know where to access it, so I tend to leave you all alone about it.  But hey, today I feel the urge, because I have fallen in love!  Look at these bracelets for Valentine's Day!  They are SO beautiful, and all their profits go to the parents that live in an unfortunate trash dump in Korah, Ethiopia.  So check it out!  They are only $10; and with the cost of making them only at $2 a piece, that is $8.00 each to the families!!!


I sure wish MY hubby would buy me one.  Hint. HINT!  Oh and back to writing about moi, {;0)} I have a date.  Finally!  I will be back on a plane to Ethiopia on May 25th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can't tell I'm excited can you?!

1 comment:

Jaime & Kelly said...

WOW that is one amazing bracelet!! If Bill get's you one will you ask him to get me one 2!! The Hearts Of Fire designers don't have ANYTHING on this one!!!